8.11.2017

currently...




Happy Friday! How has your week been?? We're almost 100% settled in our new apartment - only a few small boxes are left to be unpacked and they're things like cables and wires for the TV so Nick is in charge of figuring that stuff out. There's a light at the end of the tunnel! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Watching - I'm totally into Riverdale on Netflix right now. Also, we recently got TV service again after years without and I'm completely hooked on HGTV. Fixer Upper is my life right now. 

Reading - I'm still working on the Harry Potter series again but I also just got a library card for our new local branch today. I'm so excited to check out books again! 

Eating - Scarlett keeps managing to talk me into getting frozen yogurt at the shop down the street. It's so good... I've rediscovered my love for chocolate froyo with gummy bears. So yum!

Anticipating - We have some friends coming out to visit tomorrow and we're going to head to Old Town Sacramento to visit the shops. Apparently there's a pretty epic candy shop that we have to find. Stay tuned! 

Wishing - The weather around here has started to get a bit more breezy and not as scorching hot so I'm hopeful that fall is on its way. 

Working On - We're pretty settled in the new apartment so far, but I'm hoping we can spend some serious time this weekend riding our bikes around and exploring a bit. I still need to figure out my way around town a bit more so I don't have to rely on my GPS so much when I'm driving. I'm sure a long family bike ride is a good way to get my bearings around here. 

Loving - I'm loving our new place so far. I think we absolutely made the right choice in moving here. 

What are your plans for this weekend? Anything amazing going on??

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: