5.26.2017

currently...



Happy Friday! I hope you have something fun planned for this holiday weekend. Scarlett and her cousins are going to hang at her grandpa's house for a few hours tomorrow so the grown ups can have some down time. Woo hoo! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm reading Alex & Eliza right now. The girls and I spend most days listening to the Hamilton soundtrack, so it's fun to read something about them, too. So far, so good. 

Watching - I'm still going through Supernatural on Netflix but I'm in the last season available so far. My time is running out! Next up is probably going to be Riverdale. It looks pretty interesting and I've been wanting to see it for a while. They just added it to Netflix! Yay! 

Anticipating - We're heading out for a family vacation next week and it's going to be awesome! I can't wait! More info to come... 

Listening To - The new Alestorm album came out today so it's probably going to be in heavy rotation over here during the three day weekend. *Explicit Content Alert!*

Eating - I'm still way too into Swedish Fish... Like, it's becoming a problem. I might need an intervention soon. Send help! 

Working On - I'm still working on purging and simplifying around here. This week the focus is on clothes and even though I've gone through mine pretty recently, I'm still going to give it another pass tonight and see what else I can get rid of. The more, the better, right?

What do you have planned for this weekend? Any barbecues or campouts? Drop me a line in the comments and fill me in! Happy weekend! 

love & cupcakes,
elissa

No comments: