5.19.2017

currently...



Woo hoo for Friday! We made it through another week! This week has been full of toy purging, errand running and school concerts. I'm already exhausted and looking forward to a chill weekend - which isn't actually very likely. Blargh. Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm still trudging through King's Cage. I really need to buckle down and do some serious reading!! I'm running out of time!! 

Watching - I'm totally bingeing on Supernatural. I'm about halfway through season 10 on Netflix and I really have no desire to watch anything else until I'm completely caught up. I'm fully hooked. Also, season four of Sherlock just dropped on Netflix and WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We already blew through the first two episodes so we only have one more to go. I'm going to be so sad when we're caught up again... I want more!! 

Anticipating - I'm heading in to San Francisco today to join Nick for his company's movie day! We get to see Alien: Covenant and I'm already a bit nervous that I'm going to get scared and embarrass myself during the movie. 

Eating - Oh my goodness - Scarlett shared her Pocky with me the other day and now I'm completely hooked! It was so yummy!! 

Working On - I'm still trying to get Scarlett's room decluttered. It's most of the way there, but we still have a bit more to get through. She's a trooper though, so we've made great progress already. 

Wishing - Right now I'm wishing for some serious down time. I feel like I've been rushing around all over the place lately. I need some time to just chill on the couch and relax. Someday, right??

I hope you have some fun stuff planned for the weekend! It;s going to be hot out here so we might end up either by the pool or the beach - I'm hoping for the latter! Happy weekend! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: