3.24.2017

currently...


Happy Friday! It's a wonderfully rainy day over here and after I pick Scarlett up from school, we're doing a quick library run and then hiding out inside for the rest of the day. Maybe we'll bake some goodies and get cozy with a movie. Sounds like a plan to me! Here's what else I've been up to lately...

Reading - I finished Fangirl and am almost done with The 5 Love Languages. Maybe I'll pick up a new book at the library this afternoon! 

Watching - My TV shows are still all the same but we finally got to see Beauty and the Beast in the theater earlier this week for a family evening. It was so good! I loved it! 

Anticipating - We don't have anything extra planned for the weekend - just the usual routine of gymnastics and church. I'm super excited to just hang out and not feel rushed or obligated to do anything. I could use a nice day at home. 

Listening To - Our church service The Foundry has started posting our worship songs on our Facebook page so I started a Spotify playlist to keep track of them all. I'm excited to add to it each week! 

Working On - Still simplifying. I'm trying to pare down our bathroom today and hopefully Scarlett's room will follow. Wish me luck! 

What are you up to? Anything fun and amazing??

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: