3.17.2017

currently...



Happy St Patrick's Day! Are you wearing green today or have you already been pinched?? Scarlett was so excited to wear green to school today - it's a nice change from her all-blue school uniform. Any time she gets to wear something different than her usual uniform is a good day for her.  And after school today she gets to watch Moana with her classmates so it's a wonderful way to kick off her weekend. Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm still working on Fangirl and still really enjoying it. I also started reading The 5 Love Languages and it's really interesting so far! 

Watching - I've been bingeing Sister Wives on Hulu and I'm a bit embarrassed about it. But no too embarrassed to stop watching... 

Anticipating - Nick took a few days off of work next week and we're finally going to take our family trip to the snow! I love to watch Nick and Scarlett play and I love being in the cold. Stay tuned for millions of pictures to come! 

Eating - A Smart and Final just opened up near our house and I'm so excited about it! I love all the variety they have and I'm glad it's so close to us. I stocked up on more Brussels sprouts so I can roast some up for diner soon. And I got stuff to make jalapeno poppers soon! Yum! 

Working On - I'm still working on downsizing our stuff and living more simply. Sometimes it's super easy to touch something and think "This can go" and into the donate box it goes. But other times, it's much much harder... Baby steps, I guess. 

What are you up to lately? Any fun weekend plans??

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: