3.10.2017

currently...



Happy Friday! This week has been a doozy... Scarlett got sick at school the other day and had to come home early and that completely screwed up our daily routine for a while. But we're back to the grind and looking forward to the weekend! Here's what I'm up to right now...
Reading - I just started Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I'm already hooked. I want to just be reading all the time - chores be damned!
Watching - I'm on season 8 of Supernatural and I'm still totally into it. Only three more seasons to go on Netflix until I'm caught up to the real world!
Listening To - My friend Jason has gotten me totally into the group Joseph on Spotify. Even Scarlett is singing along!
Eating - I roasted some brussels sprouts the other day inspired by a recipe from A Beautiful Mess and they were AMAZING! I need to stock up on more sprouts because I could easily eat this a few times a week. Definitely give them a try - so yum!
Working On - I was trying to do the whole "40 bags in 40 days" purging challenge for Lent but I've already totally blown it. But I've decided to be easier on myself lately and give myself a break. I've gotten a few more bags loaded up with things to donate and that's an awesome start. I'll add more as I go along and eventually, I'll get to 40 bags. No worries.
Wishing - The weather has taken a turn for the sunny and I'm already missing those torrential downpours... Rain, rain, come back again!
I hope your week has been amazing and that you have more amazingness waiting for you this weekend. What are you up to?
love & cupcakes,
elissa

No comments: