2.27.2017

post-birthday recap!


That's it - my last year of being in my mid-thirties has officially begun. And yes, I'm still considering 37 as mid-thirties. I spent my birthday weekend hanging out with my besties in Oregon and it was awesome. We just hung out and did nothing - and for three moms, that was glorious. Plus it was super pretty in Ashland where we stayed. I took about a million pictures - mostly of the landscape. So gorgeous! 





Snow! 

Downtown Ashland


A protest showed up behind us while we wandered around downtown - it was awesome!


Free coffee on my birthday is always welcome. 




I had such a great time. This weekend, Nick and I are going to get our friends and family together to hang out at a local brewery to celebrate our birthdays [we were born a week apart] so more birthday shenanigans to come! 

love & cupcakes,
elissa



No comments: