2.17.2017

currently...




It's finally Friday! There's a storm gearing up outside - tons of clouds, wicked wind and some serious rain waiting to fall - and I love it. I can't wait to pick Scarlett up from school and then stay home for as long as possible. We're going to make brownies, do some crafts and Scarlett has been asking me to teach her how to embroider so we're going to give it a shot. Here's what I'm up to right now...


Reading - I'm reading Once Upon a Dream right now and so far it's pretty interesting. I'm having a bit of a tough time focusing on it, so hopefully I can carve out some time this weekend to get lost reading it. 

Watching - I'm sill bingeing on Supernatural. I'm a few episodes into the sixth season and I'm still super into it. 

Anticipating - Scarlett's school is out for a winter break all next week and I'm super excited to spend some quality time with her during the day. Hopefully we can work together to clear her room out a bit and get it back to being a "cool girl's room" with some room to actually play. 

Listening To - I've been listening to The Purposeful Home podcast lately and I love it! I wish there were more episodes - I could listen to a new one each day. It's been so uplifting and inspiring to listen to. If you don't already subscribe, you should definitely check it out. 

Working On - I need to start carving out more time to blog on the regular. I'm always finding myself taking a bunch of time off from the blog and then doing a blitz all at once and just posting randomness for a while... I want to be more purposeful about it so I'm going to try to find some time regularly to focus. 

Wishing - I'm heading out for a girl's road trip next weekend for my birthday and I'm super excited about it. It would be awesome to get to see my besties more often so doing a five hour drive to spend time with them is totally worth it. I wish we could do it more often! 

I hope your week has been awesome! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: