11.04.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! We [barely] made it through another week. This week has been crazy - Halloween, sickness, trips to the doctor... But we made it! Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm seriously slacking on reading lately. I blame Netflix. I need to get back into my library books like crazy! The pile is stacking up... 

Watching - Still majorly bingeing on How I Met Your Mother. I'm in the middle of season six and still going strong... 

Anticipating - I have to go to the library later and I'm hoping to make a nice, quiet morning of it for myself. I'm going to try and get some reading done, maybe grab a coffee and just relax. Scarlett has her first real field trip on a bus today so I'm going to need some quiet time before she comes home full of stories about her trip to the farm. 

Listening To - Scarlett likes to choose a "jam song" to listen to each morning on the drive to school and lately she's been going back and forth between "Oceans" by Hillsong United and "Cake By The Ocean" by DNCE. Quite a variety, right? 



Eating - I'm currently obsessed with garlic hoisin chicken and green beans over rice. It's so good - I could eat it every night. 

Working On - Right now I'm working on getting myself to feel better. I'm going to spend some serious time relaxing and hopefully feel all better by the weekend. 

I hope your weekend is looking awesome. What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: