10.30.2016

currently...


Happy Sunday! Tomorrow is Halloween - are you ready? I just spent the afternoon sewing Nick's pocket back on to his shirt for his costume. He's going as a Trader Joe's employee with a stuffed animal stuck to his back and lollipops in his pocket. Do any of you look for the hidden stuffed animal at Trader Joe's, too? Scarlett loves to try and find it - getting a lollipop for telling a crew member where it is is just an added bonus. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm reading The Hammer of Thor, the second book in the Magnus Chase series. I love everything Rick Riordan writes and the Nordic gods have a special place in my heart, so this series is basically the greatest thing ever. 

Watching - I'm still bingeing on How I Met Your Mother. I think I'm in season four now. Only five more to go! And my mom told me that I should check out American Housewife and she was right - I totally love it! 

Anticipating - I'm excited for Scarlett's Halloween parade at school tomorrow! It'll be her very first one! She's pretty excited. 

Eating - Nick took us out for sushi the other night after Scarlett's school dance [It was so cute! Post to come...] and now I'm craving more. So yummy! 

Working On - I'm working on clearing out some space in our apartment. It feels pretty crowded in here lately and with birthdays and the holidays coming, the more room we have, the better! 

Wishing - As much as Scarlett has grown up this past year, I wish she could just stay little for a while longer. She tried to make coffee for us this morning and didn't do a terrible job of it. And I found these old Vine videos and it's killing me how cute and small she was...

I hope your Halloweekend is going amazingly! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: