9.16.2016

currently...



We've made it to the end of another week. I'm feeling a bit melancholy today, so hopefully the weekend will be full of fun and happiness to help bring me out of this funk. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm making my way slowly through Of Poseidon. I haven't been making enough time for myself to just sit quietly and read, so that's definitely on my to do list for next week. 

Watching - I've been super bingeing on Private Practice. I only have a little over a season left. 

Anticipating - We're doing a cousin sleepover tonight and the girls are coming over. Scarlett loves it when her cousins are around for the entire night. I'm stocked up on pizza and pillows and hopefully we'll have a fun, drama-free night. 

Listening To - I just added a "classical for studying" station on Pandora for when the girls are home from school and doing their homework. Hopefully I'll get some usage out of it, too for quiet reading time. 

Eating - I've found myself leaning on Smartfood white cheddar popcorn again for lunch. While it's probably not the best option nutritionally, it tastes so yummy and is so easy... 

Working On - I've been cleaning up the kitchen and dining room a bit. It makes such a difference to have a clean dining room table - even if we never actually use it for eating. Now to tackle the other rooms in the apartment. 

Wishing - Nick is still working on finding a job. Things are looking up, but you know how much I need security and the ability to plan. It's tough to do that when everything is up in the air. You'd think that after so many months I would get used to living in the moment, but not so much. And I'm terrible at it. Hopefully all of that will change super soon. 

I hope your week has been amazing and that your weekend is even better. What have you been up to?

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: