9.02.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! And we're off into a long weekend - Hallelujah! I certainly need an extra day this weekend... Here's what I'm up to right now. 

Reading - I'm almost done with Stars Above and then I'll be completely finished with the Lunar Chronicles. What in the world am I going to read next? Any suggestions? 

Watching - Nick and I finally started watching Stranger Things and we're hooked! So good...

Anticipating - I'm anticipating the extra day off this weekend! Woo hoo! Yay for long weekends, right??

Listening To - I found an "Emo Forever" playlist on Spotify and it's fantastic! It's taking me right back to my early-twenties, but in a good way. 


Eating - I've been slacking in the food department lately. I get a weird satisfaction from my refrigerator emptying out. It looks so much cleaner and more organized, but then there's nothing to eat, so blah. I'll work on it. 

Working On - I'm starting to pack up some of the more decorative dishes that we have out. Our shelves are so full, even if I try to keep them sparse. Putting a few things in our storage space will hopefully make things look a bit more clean around here. 

Wishing - I'm still waiting on Nick to find the most amazing job - the one that he's been waiting and looking for. It's still out there - come find us, perfect job! We're ready! 

I hope your long weekend is going to be amazing. Do you have anything planned? 

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: