8.04.2016

Isabelle-tastic Thursdays Are Here!!


We're starting a new blog series! I'm going to be handing off the reigns to my niece Isabelle each week for a bit of insight into what it's like to be a 9 year old girl these days... Here she goes! 









Hi, I am Isabelle, my aunt must have talked about me before. Well, I will be writing on Thursdays. For my first time writing, I will be saying a little about myself.

First, I am 9 years old and live in Hayward, I am going to 5th grade. I also live with my grandparents, mom, and sister Kaiden. 

Next, I love to read, do art, and do math. My two best friends names are Aaron and Soroya. We do everything together.

Last, I have accomplished many things, including getting a black belt in karate, getting a high score on my state test, and many other things.

I hope you liked my first piece of writing.

Have an Isabelle-tastic day! 


No comments: