8.14.2016

heart of glass...



Sometimes I feel like I'm made of glass. 

Not some strong, heavy glass like a vase or serving bowl. Glass like the most fragile little figurine or the fanciest wineglass in the house. The wineglass that's been filled far too full and is in immediate danger of spilling.  Like, one little push and I might shatter. Some days are days of glass. 

Today is one of those days. 

I'm filled with anxiety, worry, fear, hope, optimism, realism, dread, excitement and trust. The tiniest, smallest glimmer of hope and trust that everything is going to work out beautifully - as soon as it's supposed to. 

Someday - soon - my heart will stop being made of glass [for the time being anyway] and turn into a diamond again. A strong, sparkly, tough, unbreakable diamond. 

Soon. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: