8.26.2016

currently...



Happy Friday!! I'm so happy the weekend is upon us - I feel like I need some downtime! Lazy Sunday - you're calling my name! Here's what I'm up to lately...

Reading - I only have a few pages left in Winter and I'm sad to see the series end! At least I still have Stars Above to read next and I managed to snag a copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child from the library so I have some binge reading to do! 

Watching - I'm literally watching Gods of Egypt as I type this and I have a stack of DVDs from the library that I need to get through before I have to return them. Looks like today is a movie binge day! 

Anticipating - I'm looking forward to Sunday - I really want to have a relaxing family day, especially since Nick is headed to Maryland on Monday for a job interview. We need some family time! 

Listening To - There is a new Two Tongues album coming soon! I'm so happy... 

Working On - I'm still slowly going through stuff and trying to downsize little by little. It's slow going, but I'm making progress. 

Wishing - I'm still wishing for Nick to find the perfect job - and soon! Our time to renew our lease at our current apartment is coming up very soon and although I've really been wanting to leave and move somewhere new, lately I've been wanting to stay put. Scarlett really likes her school and I could settle in for another year here. We'll see what happens. 

I hope your week has been awesome. What are you up to lately?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: