8.19.2016

currently...





Reading - I'm still reading Winter. It's slow going, but I'm finding more time in the day to sneak some reading in. And sacrificing some sleep to finish a few more pages! 

Watching - I'm bingeing on Private Practice lately. I'm loving it! 

Anticipating - Nick and I are having a date night this weekend - it feels like it's been such a long time since we've had one. I can't wait! 

Listening To - The girls have been making their own Spotify playlists and they're just getting more and more filled with Kidz Bop songs... Blargh. 

Eating - I made pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches the other day and they're were awesome! I'm glad that I tried to make something new and a bit different. I might have added something new to our recipe rotation. 

Working On - I made the girls some car binders for when we're in the car. They're full of coloring pages and drawing/writing assignments and I'm working on adding new pages to it every few days to keep it fresh. They seem to really enjoy it! 

Wishing - I'm still wishing for Nick to find the most amazing new job. He's been on a few on-site interviews and even has another one scheduled for a little over a week from now. Hopefully amazing new opportunities are on the horizon for us! 

How has your week been? I'm so glad that it's Friday - it's been a looooong week... What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: