8.05.2016

currently...



Hello Friday! This week has been a rough one - Scarlett has been in rare form lately and making me extra crazy. She starts school next week so it may just be her last hurrah at being a "little." I hope that's all it is and that once she starts school and gets into the new routine, things will settle down a bit. Fingers crossed! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm just about finished with Fairest by Marissa Meyer. I have Winter on hold at the library right now and I'm anxiously awaiting my notification email's arrival... 

Watching - I'm catching up on Scandal on Netflix and Nick and I just started watching Stranger Things. So far, so interested

Anticipating - My besties and I are having a girl's sleepover this weekend and I can't wait to relax, enjoy a drink and just hang with the girls. It's been far too long...

Listening To - Isabelle just created her own playlist on Spotify for us to listen to while we're in the car... It looks like I'm in for a lot of random Kidz Bop... 

Eating - I've really got to up my cooking game. Besides panko green beans and asparagus, I really haven't been feeling very into the meals I've made recently. I need to spend some time on Pinterest finding new recipes to try out around here. 

Working On - I'm still feeling the need to purge some of our stuff. Our lease is up in the middle of October [and we're still not sure if we're going to renew or not] but even if we stay, I feel like we just have way too many thing that we don't even use/need. Simplifying is going to be the theme of the second half of 2016 for me. 

Wishing - I'm wishing for Nick to find the most amazing job this month. I'm convinced that August is going to be our month. New job, new outlook, new plans... 

I hope you have some amazing plans for this weekend! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: