7.08.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! This week has been a doozy... A holiday on Monday, the usual weekly craziness, Nick traveling to Seattle for a few days. I could use a vacation! Here's what has been going on...

Reading - I'm just about finished with Scarlet and I'm about to start Cress. I'm enjoying this series so far! Have any of you read it yet?

Watching - Isabelle and I are getting back into Grimm. I'm only on the second season, so I've got a ways to go...

Anticipating - Nick comes home this afternoon! We've missed him... 

Listening To - I've been putting a Hawaiian lullaby station on Spotify at night while we're getting ready to sleep. It's so nice and relaxing... 

Eating - Isabelle and Kaiden have gotten me hooked on Cup 'O Noodles again... So bad for you, but so quick, easy and yummy. 

Working On - I'm trying to get more purging done and more organizing finished. It's just tough to find the motivation...

Wishing - Right now I'm wishing for good news. That's all I need right now. 

I hope your week has been awesome and that you have something fun planned for this weekend. What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: