6.19.2016

TV Living - Animaniacs

I'm back with another edition of TV Living! This week, I'm imagining what it would be like to live in an Animaniacs world...

[via]

My little sister LOVED this show! She was borderline obsessed with Dot! 

[via]

The Warner Brothers [and the Warner sister, Dot] lived on the Warner movie lot, so whenever I watched the show, I always got an "Old Hollywood" vibe... 

This gold table is amazing! 
[via]

I would fill this bar cart with some yummy bubbly and some pretty vintage champagne glasses. 
[via]

Some of these gold wall sconces would add some light and some sparkle to the place. 


[via]
Maybe a vintage Warner Bros logo to frame and hang on the wall to give a nod to the birthplace and home of those zany Animaniacs?

[via]


And of course, we can't forget some polka DOTS! 

[via]



See you next week!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa






No comments: