6.10.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! We've made it through another week - and this one seemed like it was never going to end... =/ Here's what I'm up to!

Reading - I just finished The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan [I love his books!] and I'm just starting What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. So far, so good. 

Watching - We've been on a Hulu binge lately. I'm all caught up with my regular shows [The Last Man on Earth, Once Upon a Time and Grey's Anatomy] and now we're going through Bob's Burgers and Clarence like there's no tomorrow. We're also on season two of Game of Thrones - I can totally understand why everyone is so out of their minds for that show! So good! 

Anticipating - Isabelle and Kaiden are out of school for the summer starting next week and I'm excited for all of the pool filled days we can have! I want to do a ton of fun stuff with the girls - pool time, hiking days, amusement park trips - everything! Stay tuned for lots of pictures of girl days! 

Listening To - I'm completely hooked on Spotify lately. I've been listening to a ton of stuff from when I was in high school [the Nineties were amazing!] and we've had my Praise playlist on repeat in the car on most days. 


Eating -  I made some garlic cheese bombs the other day and they were amazing! The next day, I needed a quick, easy dinner for the girls [and my sister and me], so I added a bit of pizza sauce and turned them into cheese pizza bombs! So quick and easy! 

Working On - I'm trying to get back into the groove of [semi] regular blogging. Finding some time each day to take for myself is getting increasingly hard... But I'm trying! 

Wishing - Right now I'm wishing [and hoping and praying] for Nick to find an amazing new job really, really quickly. My stress levels are through the roof and I'd really love to have my regular routine back again! Having an extra body in the house during the day is really throwing me off! Fingers crossed something happens soon! 

What have you been up to lately? Any fun weekend plans? I'd love to spend half of the weekend lounging around and doing nothing, and the other half... Well, probably still lounging! Happy Friday! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: