1.13.2016

lazy mornings...




I'm sitting here on the couch, listening to the crows taunt my cat, Candy. They're flying all around the tree outside of our apartment balcony and squawking like crazy. Scarlett is in my bedroom, playing PacMan as usual. She's really loving that game lately. She's coming out of feeling terribly sick and is just now not throwing up every 20 minutes or so. She was finally able to hold a little bit of water and a Ritz cracker down - major improvement over what it like only yesterday. It's still going to be a couch day, though. Scarlett needs to rest and let her body finish healing and I'm still totally wiped out from taking care of her and not sleeping. 

At least the clouds are out - cloudy days always feel like they're encouraging me to settle in on the couch and stay comfy. 

What are you up to today?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: