1.29.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm about to start I Regret Nothing by Jen Lancaster. I love her and I'm super excited to read this! 

Watching - Nick and I have been revisiting Sherlock on Netflix and I forgot how much I love it. 

Anticipating - My birthday is in less than a month and Nick and I each really want to get a new tattoo. I'm excited! 

Listening To - We're still spending a lot of time listening to our random Spotify playlists. Do you have any suggestions for new things to listen to?

Eating - Scarlett and I are going to restock our cake pop stash! We usually keep a few in the freezer as a quick treat and we haven't had any for super long. 

Working On - I really want to get this apartment cleaned up and better organized. I think it's the blue sky outside - it's giving me early spring cleaning fever. 

Wishing - The next few weekends are packed and I'm already wishing for a down day. Maybe I'll have to grab an afternoon one of these weekends and just declare it a "relaxing day" where we wear our PJs and do absolutely nothing and feel good about it. 

I hope your week has been amazing and that your weekend is even better. What are you up to?

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: