1.01.2016

currently...



Happy Friday! And Happy New Year! We made it through 2015... I'm hoping 2016 will be our best year yet! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm working on The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah again - this time for book club. Hopefully I'll finish it in time for our meeting this month. 

Watching - Nick and I spent our New Year's Eve night watching Jessica Jones on Netflix - I'm really liking it so far! Are any of you watching it, too? What do you think?

Anticipating - Scarlett starts school and gymnastics back up again next week after Winter Break is over and I'm unexpectedly looking forward to getting back into our regular routine. Plus having a few hours to myself a few times a week sounds amazing after having family around me nonstop for the last two weeks! 

Listening To - I haven't really been listening to anything lately... Hopefully once school starts up again I can spend my time listening to all of the podcasts that have accumulated over the winter break. 

Eating - Everything... But especially brownies. I made some dark chocolate Butterfinger brownies recently and they're sooooooo yummy! Definitely one I'm going to have to make again and again... 

Working On - Figuring out goals for 2016. I don't make "resolutions" each year, but I think the new year is a good time to think about what you want to get done in the upcoming months. Stay tuned for a goals list post to come soon.

What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

PS - This is my 1000th post! Time sure flies, right??

No comments: