12.03.2015

vacation me, please!



The holidays are upon us and this is usually my favorite time of the year. The weather is drastically cooling, the rain is coming, there are twinkly lights popping up everywhere and it's time to get cozy. 

But this year I'm just not feeling it so much. 

I kind of want to drive to the beach, set up a little shack and just camp out for a while - away from everything and everyone. I think I just need a vacation. A real vacation - not one where we have a ton of activities planned or a ton of fun things to check out. Just a few days to decompress and truly relax. To read and sip coffee while I listen to the wind blow through the trees or the ocean waves crash onto the beach. 

Maybe I'll add that to my Christmas wish list. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: