12.26.2015

holi-daze...








Happy Day After Christmas! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday - we spent ours with family, bundled up in cozy pjs and drinking plenty of wine. A perfect holiday. 

Nick is home for the next week - so pray for my sanity as my regular routine is hijacked and held hostage for a while. I'm fully intending to take advantage of the extra family time though by tackling some random things that have been on my to-do list since we moved to our new apartment. I'm hoping to finally move our coffee cart from my father in law's house to our apartment so I can move the bookcase we've been using for our coffee across the living room and finally unpack my record player! My poor records have been in storage since July! And I'd really like to arrange my bookcases by color - but that's definitely something I'd need help with. 

I feel like this upcoming week could be a really productive one - as long as I don't get sucked into Netflix binges and popcorn induced comas... We'll see how things turn out. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: