12.11.2015

currently...


Nick surprised me with a super pretty holiday bouquet of flowers a few days ago! So awesome! 

It's Friday again! We made it through another week. This week we celebrated birthdays, hung out with family, enjoyed some rain and just relaxed. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm reading a few books at the same time right now. I'm reading Landline by Rainbow Rowell - it's pretty good so far. A bit weird, but in a way that I enjoy. I also just started The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. So far, so good. 

Watching - I just finished season 4 of Scandal on Netflix. That show is way too easy to binge on... I could lose entire days if I'm not careful! 

Anticipating - Scarlett's gymnastics center is having a Kid's Night Out this weekend and I can't wait! Scarlett has missed the last two times they've had one of these events so it will be awesome for her to be able to go this time - and it's always awesome for Nick and I to get a few hours to ourselves!

Listening To - It rained a bit here the other day and listening to the rain coming down is one of my favorite things to do. I just wish we had more rain.

Eating - I've been craving pasta and pizza lately. I think it's just a comfort food thing. Maybe I just need a nap...

Working On - Christmas is in full swing around here - although you couldn't really tell by looking at our apartment. We still haven't even gotten a tree yet! But that's on the to-do list for next week. Well, that and about a million other things. Mostly getting presents bought and wrapped before the big day! Time is ticking on! 

Wishing - I'm wishing for Nick's holiday break to hurry up and get here! I need some more relaxing family time - especially if it includes getting hot cider and driving around to look at Christmas lights! 

I hope your week is going amazingly! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: