10.30.2015

currently...


Disneyland lollipop tongue!


Happy Friday! We made it through another week. This week has been crazy busy - Halloween prep, hanging out with the cousins/nieces/family, unpacking, donating stuff, settling in. I can't wait for some serious downtime this weekend! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I just started Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard and I'm really enjoying it so far. My family is from Norway so Norse mythology has always been near to my heart. 

Watching - Nick and I just flew through the entire first season of Veep on Amazon. I've also started watching Girls and Grimm on Amazon. Netflix on our TV has been acting up lately, so Amazon has been our go-to for the last week or so. 

Anticipating - I can't wait to free myself from box purgatory! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - it's dim and incredibly tiny, but it's there! We're making progress!

Listening To - Scarlett has been on a Monster High kick lately [as usual] and has been wanting to listen to the Monster High playlist on Spotify any chance she can get. She's just lucky those songs are pretty catchy.

Eating - I'm slowly getting back into the groove of cooking dinner for us again now that we're settling in to our own place. It's been lots of rice bowls and pasta, but I've been checking out my recipe board on Pinterest again and looking for some new, easy ideas to get me more comfortable in our new kitchen. 

Working On - Finding a new routine for Scarlett and I. It's been rough these last couple of weeks - we've missed gymnastics classes and had countless errands to run, but we're finding our way little by little. 

Wishing - As usual, I find myself wishing for the cooler weather to hurry up and find its way here. It's still in the 70s/80s and I just don't feel like it's fall yet until I need to wear a sweater and socks. Hopefully some cooler weather is just around the corner! 

How has your week been? What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: