10.02.2015

currently...

Ma got the girls all kitty cat ear headbands and they're the cutest things! 


We made it through another week! This one has been tough - there are some things up in the air right now [well, everything seems to be up in the air right now!] and it's hard to sit tight and be patient while we wait for the pieces to fall into place.  But hopefully things will settle soon and life can get back to normal for a bit. Here's what I've been up to...

Reading - I recently started The Mysterious Benedict Society and I'm enjoying it so far. 

Watching - I've been in a deep Grey's Anatomy binge lately. I just can't get enough. 

Anticipating - Some good news, hopefully. Fingers crossed! 

Listening To - I've been shuffling through random Spotify playlists lately. Any musical suggestions out there??

Eating - Currently obsessed with PopCorners white cheddar chips. So freaking yum! 

Working On - Purging our stuff - again. We just always seem to have so much more than we actually need. 

Wishing - For more patience. I need to be okay with not always knowing our immediate next step - everything that is supposed to happen will happen. 

What are you up to right now?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: