9.10.2015

tough



Lately it's been tough. 

Like, blood from a stone tough. Like, all I want to do is crawl into my bed and hide away for a while but my bed is currently broken so just add that to the pile of suck tough. The weather has been unbearably hot so it just makes things that much rougher for us. We're no good once the temperature reaches triple digits. 

I know that things happen for a reason and when things are supposed to happen, they will. And I'm trying to be patient - but I'm dreaming of my own kitchen and not having to share not only a room, but my bed with my four year old, too. I'm waiting for the day I can walk around with no pants on again, and Nick can, too! I'm dreaming of nesting and settling in and not having to think about boxes and unpacking or repacking any time soon. I want to start planning Halloween and Christmas and not have to worry about changing plans because we don't know where we'll end up anytime soon. 

I feel like a year ago, things seemed so easy and carefree. And now they're just not. I'm sure most of the turmoil is just in my own head,  but it's there nonetheless and it's wearing me down. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: