9.11.2015

currently...


Scarlett loves to try on shoes! 

Happy Friday!! We made it through another week - just barely, right?? We're in camping prep mode around here today. Scarlett and I are joining my sister and her daughters for a girls camping weekend and as long as the temperature drops a bit, I think we'll have a blast. Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm reading Serafina and the Black Cloak right now and I'm surprised at how spooky it is. I guess I thought it was a book for kids but maybe I was wrong... Scarlett loves to watch the book trailer though. She asks to see it at least once a day.


Watching - Scarlett has discovered Ella Enchanted and she loves it. We watched it yesterday and are watching it again now as I type this. At least it's a cute movie... 

Anticipating - Camping weekend! I know I'm going to end up filthy and exhausted but it still sounds like a good time... 

Listening To - I've been working on a bedtime playlist for camping that includes some Hawaiian music - the Hawaiian station on Pandora always knocks Scarlett right out, but since we'll have zero phone service while we're camping, I have to prep beforehand. 

Eating - I'm currently obsessed with Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn again... So yummy! 

Working On - Being more patient and trying to let go of my own need to obsessively plan things out. 



Wishing - For fall to hurry up and get here! Temperatures in the triple digits after Labor Day are just unacceptable, right?? 

I hope you have something awesome planned for this weekend! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: