8.28.2015

currently...


It's been pretty lately... 

Here's what I'm up to right about now - 

Reading - I just picked up Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison from the library the other day and I'm starting to read it now. It looks super interesting!

Watching - Scarlett has re-discovered "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I'm totally okay with that. I'm beyond ready for summer to be over and for fall to begin! 

Anticipating - This weekend is going to be packed and super busy but I'm excited to get out of the house and hit the beach again! Yay for sand in our shoes! 

Listening To - We've been listening to Spotify on my phone in the car lately. Scarlett is particularly into this song right now - 


Eating - I finally restocked my cheese bagel supply [I haven't had any since before we moved!] so I'm in breakfast heaven...

Working On - Being patient. I can't wait to get a place of our own - I just need to know where it will be! And when, of course... 


Wishing - For a serious vacation soon. I feel the need for some major relaxation. Pronto. 

What are you up to? Anything fun??

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: