8.21.2015

currently...


It's been ridiculously hot this week. Like, sweating 24 hours a day - HOT. And it sucks. But it seems to be cooling down a little bit and hopefully it keeps up. I can't wait for summer to be over. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman right now. I subscribed to Oyster and now I can read a bunch of books on my tablet whenever I want. It's pretty awesome so far. 

Watching - I'm still slowly working my way through Grey's Anatomy on Netflix but Nick just discovered that Boardwalk Empire has more seasons available to watch on Amazon right now, so I'm sure we'll be spending many an evening watching those pretty soon...

Anticipating - Nick's cousin is having a baby shower in Santa Cruz in a few weeks and I think it's the perfect excuse for a beach weekend. I love Santa Cruz! 

Listening To - I haven't been listening to much lately. But I need to make time for myself more often! 

Eating - I'm totally obsessed with the peanut butter and dark chocolate KIND
bars. So yummy! 

Working On - I'm trying to blog more often. Have you guys noticed? =]

Wishing - For an amazing opportunity for Nick so we can put down roots again as a family and find our own place to settle in. I'm not very good at living an un-rooted life. I need to settle! 

What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: