8.14.2015

currently...

These past few weeks have been pretty tough... Moving takes a ton out of you, plus downsizing so much is beyond stressful. But we're getting settled and hopefully things will only get better from here on out. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I've pretty much given up on finishing the Johnny Cash autobiography. I got totally sidetracked with the move and the book just lost momentum for me. I'm sporadically reading through my huge magazine stash that I've stockpiled and thinking about what to read next. 

Watching - Nick and I have been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm a bit before bed lately. I forgot how ridiculous that show is... 

Anticipating - Scarlett and I are off to the beach today with my sister and her daughters and I can't wait! I need some time with the ocean again... It's been too long! 

Listening To - I haven't really been listening to much lately. Any suggestions? 

Eating - I've rediscovered my love for Triscuits. So yummy! 

Working On - Unpacking and settling in are on my agenda lately... Hopefully it goes quickly. 

Wishing - For a more concrete plan for our future. It's hard not knowing where we'll end up or when. I need plans to look forward to! 

What are you up to?

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: