8.27.2015

circus!


We went to the circus last week! We love going to the circus! Scarlett seemed so much more grown up this year - last year we barely made it through intermission, but this year, she was pretty awesome all the way through. Her favorite part was the aerialist - I tried to take a quick video of him doing his act but, of course, my phone's flash went off and I dropped the phone immediately and tried to hide my embarrassment. 

Oops. 
























I made my makeup super bright and sparkly and Scarlett got her face painted, as usual. She ended up with a light up wand and a HUGE balloon to bring home, courtesy of Grandpa. We had an amazing night. 



And Scarlett ended up completely knocked out even before we made it home. Win!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




No comments: