7.10.2015

currently...

It's been cold and drizzly around here lately and we LOVE it!


It's Friday! We made it through another week - and this one has been a tough one. Scarlett has been acting up lately and really trying my patience, but we're getting through. Here's what I've been up to lately...

Reading - I'm still working on Cash by Johnny Cash. I haven't gotten much reading time in this week but hopefully I'll get back into it this weekend. 

Watching - I'm completely hooked on Grey's Anatomy on Netflix again. I haven't watched it since I was out on maternity leave with Scarlett over four years ago but once I started watching again, I was sucked right in again. 

Anticipating - We have less than a month left before we leave this apartment. I've already started packing - mostly books so far. I'm definitely going to miss this place but I'm excited for what's to come. 

Listening To - Scarlett is totally addicted to the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack so it's usually on in the car. Luckily it's amazing and I love it, too. Scarlett calls Hooked on a Feeling the "Superhero Song!"  


Eating - Scarlett and I have been on our own a lot lately for dinner, so her choice is usually frozen pizza. It's not terrible but I'm ready for some more grown-up style meals, please!

Working On - Packing and prepping for our move. I can't wait until it's over. 

Wishing - For the chaos of our move to be settled down and done with. I'm not good with living among boxes. 

I hope your weekend is awesome! I can't wait for some good family time. =]



love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: