6.01.2015

random ramblings...

Good morning blogosphere! I'm feeling scattered today, so this post will most likely be a bit scattered as well. 

We had a pretty good weekend. I did the group run/walk on Saturday that I usually do with my friends but since they volunteered at a race this weekend, I was on my own. I actually really enjoyed myself! I listened to an audiobook and got to see part of my town that I had never seen before. There were some beautiful houses and lots of green trees... It was awesome. I chose to push myself and do the 6.4 mile route [especially since I wasn't planning on doing much running] but I ended up back at the starting point about two hours later and I hadn't even broken five miles on my FitBit, so I'm not sure what happened. I followed the route exactly so maybe the milage was mislabeled.  Either way, I had an awesome solo morning and really enjoyed myself. I'll have to get out for more long solo walks sometime!





I met up with the family and had lunch in Downtown Livermore and we let Scarlett get crazy in the water fountain. She was having a blast! And I finally got some coffee, so I was a happy camper. 











The rest of the weekend was pretty chill. We spent some time at the pool on Saturday evening, went to church on Sunday morning and hung out as a family... I really like weekends like this where we don't have any solid plans and can go with the flow. We end up spending good time together just being. That doesn't get to happen as often as I'd like. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: