6.06.2015

23 questions...


Have you seen that post floating around Facebook where you ask your kid a bunch of questions and record their answers? It's pretty cute and I thought it would be fun to ask Scarlett the questions and post the answers here. Enjoy! 

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you so much. I love you all the time. You make me kiss you so much. [smooches my shoulder]

2. What makes mom happy?
Getting flowers and loving and making you happy so much and kisses. Love you kisses.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not giving you flowers, not giving you anything and not going to any places you want to go.

4. How does mom make you laugh?
You make silly faces like this [makes a silly face] to make me laugh.

5. What was mom like as a child?
You liked to watch The Worst Witch when you were a kid. And Pippi.

6. How old is mom?
You're 20. [bless her little heart!]

7. How tall is mom?
You're taller than Dug from Up.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Going to parks and going to stores and going to find frames and going to find new bottles and finding new fans and finding new dolls. That's it.

9. What does mom do when you're not around?
You go get some coffee and get some ice cream and go to a park and sit and you do some stuff. That's it.

10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Being fancy enough. And you will be the best girl in the whole town.

11. What is your mom really good at?
You're good at reaching high stuff and reaching low stuff. Reaching frames that are high.

12. What is your mom not really good at?
You're not good at reaching high stuff. You're not good at reaching frames.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
To vacuum and to clean. And to clean up your room and to clean Daddy's shoes up and to clean my shoes up and to clean everything up.

14. What is your moms favorite food?
Tacos. Hamburgers and your Fiesta Taco.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Running fast. You can run faster than anybody.

16. If mom was a character who would she be?
You would be Red Riding Hood, Cerise Hood, Madeline Hatter, Raven, Apple and maybe that's it.

17. What do you and mom do together?
We go for dates and we go to parks and we go to shops.

18. How are you and mom the same?
We match the same clothes. See! [shows me her shirt]

19. How are you and mom different?
I'm different because I wear pink and Mommy's different because she wars red.

20. How do you know mom loves you?
Because you give me kisses and you give me hugs.

21. What does mom like most about dad?
He goes to shops with you. He makes you go to Disneyland.

22. Where is moms favorite place to go?
Disneyland.

23. How old was mom when you we're born?
3. And I was like, 1. And then you were 4 and I was 2. And then you were 5 and I was 3. 

She had such cute [and weird!] answers! I loved it!

love & cupcakes,
elissa


No comments: