3.27.2015

currently...


She can't help but get crazy if there's mud around...

Happy Friday! We made it through another week! Ours has been pretty chill - and I like it that way! Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm slowly working my way through my insane stack of magazines. Since we moved to our apartment [7 months ago!!] I just haven't been into reading my magazines. I still adore them - I just can't seem to get around to actually reading them yet. So I'm trying to plow through them now. 

Watching - Scarlett was so excited to find the new Monster High movie on Netflix yesterday after pool time. She sat still and quiet for the entire movie! Such a nice little break. And I'm sure we'll see it about a million more times before the end of the weekend. 

Anticipating - We're having a wine tasting girl's night tonight and I'm excited to just hang out with some friends and relax for a bit - especially since there will be wine involved! 

Listening To - I put a few new songs for Scarlett on her tablet and she's found her "new favorite song ever!" It's been on repeat like crazy this week...


Eating - Way too many Cheez-Its. Like, seriously. 

Working On - Accepting that this warm weather might be sticking around. We really got shafted on winter this year... 

Wishing - For longer weekends and more relaxing family time. Lazy days together are the best.

How has your week been so far? What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: