2.12.2015

Disneyland - Part Two

Day two of our Disneyland trip was spent entirely in Disneyland.  The day started off really foggy but cleared and warmed up pretty fast. We went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad [which Scarlett has dubbed "Katy Perry's Ride" because of this video] and Nick and I got some more grown up time since Scarlett was off being spoiled by her grandpa. She came back with her face painted, a beautiful parasol and cotton candy debris all over her. She loved it

After our day at the park was over, Nick and I went down to UVA Bar and had a drink, followed by more drinks back at Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Hotel. So yummy! And I even got a zombie head mug to take home with me! 

















Day two was awesome! And my feet were still feeling totally fine - much better than our last trip where my shoes ate my feet up and I could barely walk by the end of the trip... Plus, I'm sure the fact that we were able to take more breaks this time really helped a lot. 

More to come! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: