2.27.2015

currently...


It's been a while since I've done one of these posts...  Here's what I'm up to.

Reading - I'm slacking on reading books majorly lately... But I try to make sure I read a few of the blogs on my Bloglovin' list each day. A few months ago I actually made it through the entire list on Bloglovin' but now there are over a thousand posts for me to get through - I may never get it down to zero again. 

Watching - I've fallen into a Scandal spiral and can't stop watching! My sister is super happy that I'm finally addicted just like she is. 

Anticipating - We are headed to Santa Cruz to celebrate my birthday this weekend. I'm super excited! I can't wait to eat some yummy seafood and put my toes in the sand... 

Listening To - I always seem to come back to the Fleetwood Mac station on Pandora - every single time. 

Eating - There was Valentine candy on clearance at Target and I foolishly bought  bag of truffle Kisses. Dangerous... 

Working On - Scarlett's room has become almost unbearably messy. I've been trying to purge a bit here and there to help make some room and alleviate some of the clutter. It's a long process... 

Wishing - For some real winter weather around here. I know that the rest of the country seems to be frozen solid and I shouldn't complain, but I really miss the cold weather. We only had a few days of cold around here and spring is fast approaching... I need some clouds and rain, please! 

I hope your weekend has some fun planned! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: