9.19.2014

currently...

This picture cracks me up! Nick says it reminds him of this one... 

Here's what I've been up to lately...

Reading - I'm almost halfway through The Program and I'm enjoying it so far. I feel like there are just so many books that I want to read right now that I need to just designate one day a week to sit and read. If only Scarlett would be interested in that as well... 

Watching - Nick and I are working our way through Orange is the New Black [I know, we took forever to get on that one] and the latest season of Mad Men on Netflix. And my movies to watch list is growing by the day...

Anticipating - Disneyland! We're getting close! 

Listening To - Lots of the Patsy Cline station on Pandora. 

Eating - Bagels! I've rediscovered my love for yummy bagels for breakfast... 

Working On - Clearing out the last pile of boxes - we're down to what Nick calls "hopeless boxes" - the ones that have been packed up since before we even moved into our last house over five years ago. Such randomness and so many papers... 

Wishing - For more rain! We got a few minutes worth yesterday and now I can hardly wait for it to really feel like fall... 

I hope your week has been awesome! What do you have planned for this weekend?

love & cupcakes,
elissa




No comments: