5.23.2014

currently...

I love when the sky gets all crazy looking.... 

Happy Friday! I feel like it's been quite a while since I've done one of these "currently" posts. I need to get back on my blogging game! Here's what I'm currently up to....

Reading - I finally finished Divergent and am now a few chapters into Insurgent. I'm liking it so far. I'll probably be able to knock most of it out this week while we're having relaxing family time. 

Watching - Since we finished Sherlock I've been at a loss as to what I should watch next. Nick has been putting on Louie at bedtime lately and it's pretty funny. I also started watching Royal Pains on Netflix the other day and I'm enjoying it. It's kind of cheesy, but I like that sort of thing. 

Anticipating - Family vacation! It's coming!!! I can't wait to head up into the mountains and just relax. We'll be mostly unplugged while we're vacationing - we're going to try to limit ourselves to 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening - just enough time to check our email, do a quick scroll through Facebook and generally not allow ourselves to feel completely cut off. It's a process. It will be so nice to just relax and hang out together - putting the house on the market and dealing with semi-packing and showing the house and cleaning up have really been taking its toll on us. We need a break. 

Listening To - I cannot stop playing "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea. And I'm far too old for that sort of thing. 

Eating - I'm back on my Baked Lays kick. They're just so freaking yummy! 

Working On - Getting me and Nick back to being "Nick & Elissa" instead of just Mommy and Daddy and stressed out homeowners. More date nights, less time apart. 

Wishing - For someone to just come along already and BUY OUR HOUSE!! I want to be closer to the Bay like crazy! Blargh!

I hope you have an amazing Memorial Day weekend! Do something fun! 


love & cupcakes, 
elissa




No comments: