4.25.2014

currently...

My girl is neon... 

Happy Friday!! We've made it through another week. Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading - I'm still slowly working through Divergent but I'm also trying to read all the magazines that I've accumulated over the past few months. So many! 

Watching - They just added the second season of Small Town Security to Netflix and I've already blown through the entire thing. That show is such a train wreck, I can't look away... 

Anticipating - Date night tonight! It's been far too long....

Listening To - A whole lot of Katy Perry. Scarlett is a Katycat for sure!

Eating - Nicole has been making the best food lately - the other night she made spinach, mushroom and cheese enchiladas and I just about died from happiness... So yummy!

Working On - Clearing out stuff and packing things up. Moving is not the business. 

Wishing - For a nap... I'm kind of sleepy as I type this. 


I hope you have an amazing weekend planned! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: