4.18.2014

currently...

Cotton candy clouds around these parts...

Happy Good Friday everyone! We made it through another week. Here's what I'm currently up to...

Reading - I'm working my way through the Divergent trilogy. I'm really enjoying it so far, although I need to sneak a funny read in sometime before our next book club meeting... Any suggestions?

Watching - We have one more episode of Sherlock to watch before we've watched all the ones available on Netflix. I'm really loving it! We may need to watch season three on PBS online!

Anticipating - I'm so ready for Memorial Day weekend... I need a vacation! 

Listening To - I've been listening to The Honey Trees on Spotify a bunch lately... I love it!


Eating - I have been insane for all things cheesy and full of garlic lately... Yum!

Working On - We're having a huge yard sale tomorrow so the rest of today will be spent getting ready and mentally prepping for people to come and [hopefully] buy a ton of our stuff. Purging is tough...

Wishing - That this weekend wasn't packed so full of stuff - yard sale and Easter, egg hunts and road trips... I may need a weekend to recover from our weekend! 

I hope you're having an amazing Friday! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: