3.28.2014

currently...

Scarlett has been wearing her pirate hat like crazy lately! It's the cutest thing!

Happy Friday!! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - The Island: Part 1 by Michael Stark. I feel like things are [hopefully!] about to get pretty interesting so I'll keep you posted...

Watching - I've been all over the place lately - Glee, The Carrie Diaries, kids movies like crazy...

Anticipating - A busy week next week! I have errands to run, a dentist appointment, book club and a possible girls night all in the same week! 

Listening To - Complete randomness on Spotify... I've had "Me and Julio" in my head for days now...


Eating - I'm back on a while cheddar popcorn kick... 

Working On - Still clearing all of our excess stuff out of the house. We have soooo many things! 

Wishing - That we were done with all this purging so we can just relax on our weekends again! Prepping for a move is the worst, right??

What have you been up to lately?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: