3.21.2014

currently...

The girl loves her ruffles...


Happy Friday!! We made it through another week... Here's what I'm currently up to - 

Reading - I'm still slogging through Twisted Sisters by Jen Lancaster. Seriously - it IS a good book. I'm just super unmotivated lately. Luckily my book club meeting got pushed back two weeks so I have a chance to finish now! 

Watching - I started watching The Carrie Diaries on Netflix. I caught the pilot when it was actually on TV but I missed the following episodes so I gave up. But I'm liking it. I'm about three episodes in so far... 

Anticipating - A weekend with no plans... We're getting ready for a pretty epic yard sale in a few weeks so I imagine we'll spend most of our time this weekend prepping and deciding what is up for sale and what will be staying. But it will be nice to not have to rush out and be anywhere for a few days... 

Listening To - I've been all over the place on Spotify - Polyphonic Spree, Billy Joel, Neil Young, Katy Perry [Scarlett ALWAYS wants Katy Perry]. There is seriously no rhyme or reason to my current playlists... 

Eating - Pizza! We took a pizza making class last week [I'll post about it soon!] and our "homework" was to make our own pizza from scratch this week. I made some on Tuesday night and it was pretty good. I'm still working out the kinks but I'm glad to know that I can make the dough from scratch! 

Working On - Getting our house cleared out of unnecessary stuff. A lot of our furniture isn't even ours [we're holding it for family members, we inherited it, etc] so once that gets cleared out, we'll have a better understanding of what we need to get rid of/get more of. 

Wishing - That we could be already be done with the prepping for a possible summertime move and be settled in a new place. I'm excited to get familiar with a new area and find a new routine for our family... 

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: