3.08.2014

currently...

I can't believe how grown up she is looking lately... 


Happy Friday! We made it!! Here's what I'm up to...

Reading - I'm slowly making my way through Twisted Sisters by Jen Lancaster. I've been pretty bad about concentrating on books lately. I need to focus!

Watching - I'm finally in the final season of Gossip Girl on Netflix! I feel like I've been watching it for years!! And I'm not quite sure what I'll do once I finally finish it... Any suggestions?

Anticipating - Roller skating tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall all over the place but I can't wait anyway!

Listening To - I've been feeling nostalgic for the 90's lately and have been listening to a bunch of old stuff on Spotify. I think a 90's karaoke night is in order!

Eating - Nothing good... I need to get my diet back on track and find more whole foods to enjoy! 

Working On - Getting the house back in order - the rain has been making me insanely happy but also pretty lazy. I need to get my motivation back!


Wishing - I'm wishing that spring slows down and takes its time getting here. I feel really cheated out of winter this year and we're already facing daylight savings [the lamest idea ever!] and blossoms on every tree in town. I want more frost please!!

I hope you have an amazing weekend ahead of you! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: