2.23.2014

rockstar moms

This week's Rockstar Mom is my mom! 



NameCindy Bischoff 

OccupationManager, Kaiser Permanente 

Blog or website link, if any [Instagram or Twitter works, too]I read Caffeinated Cupcakes, I have none of my own...wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. 

Kids names and agesElissa Huggett, almost 34; Tyler Newman, 31; Alana Bischoff-Chan, 29 

Where do you call home?  Hayward, California...almost all my life! 

What does a normal day look like for you?  Urgh!  Up between 5 and 5:30 am, off to work by 7:30, home usually by 5:30ish, relaxing with my family, in bed early (quiet zone) watching TV with my husband of almost 30 years. 

What is your favorite thing to do with your child[ren]?  Spend quality time with them.  Nothing like coloring with your granddaughters or shopping and coffee with your daughters.  I love to listen to my son talk about his life.  I am so proud of all of my children; they have all grown up to be beautiful people with exceptional hearts.

Advice you wish you'd followed when you first became a momGet rid of the lists, they will do nothing but overwhelm you.  We know what needs to get done. 

Imagine you have an entire child-free day - What would you do with yourself?  I have no idea what that is like anymore.  Probably wander through he house picking up toys, shoes and socks. 

Any advice for new moms out there?  Be patient, there really isn't a "how to" book that works.  Listen to your heart and pray. 





Thank you so much for being our very first Rockstar Mom! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: