2.28.2014

currently...

She's a nature girl!


Tonight is date night and Nick and I are off to a concert in San Francisco to have some grown-up time! Woo hoo! Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading - I'm slogging my way through The Interestings and I just can't get into it. I have to return it to the library by tomorrow and it looks like I'm going to need to check it out again another time. Now, I just need to find a book for book club for March!

Watching - I'm almost finished with season five of Gossip Girl - only one more season to go! And Nick and I have been watching House of Cards on Netflix - so good! 

Anticipating - Date night! And our joint birthday rollerskating party next weekend. I can't wait for Scarlett to try out her new skates!

Listening To - I added a bunch of Mae to my Spotify playlist. I forgot how much I like them!

Eating - Nothing special lately... Although, I'm really craving some Chipotle now. I might need to make that happen soon!

Working On - Clearing out and purging most of our stuff. We're hoping to move closer to the Bay in the upcoming months and we seriously need to downsize. 

Wishing - For Nick to take more random weekdays off. I had a blast the other day for my birthday - it would be amazing to get to have family days more often. 

What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: