2.07.2014

currently...

She can be such a sweetie...

Well, it's been quite a while since I've done a "Currently" post - this will be my first one in 2014!

Reading - I've been taking my sweet time getting through Primavera by Francesca Lia Block. Hopefully I'll finish this week! 

Watching - I've been playing catch up lately and I've flown through Once Upon a Time and I've only got one episode left of Once upon a Time in Wonderland until I'm completely back on track with the current season. 

Anticipating - The Walking Dead comes back this weekend!!! I'm so excited! 

Listening To - The "Frozen" soundtrack has been on nonstop repeat ever since Scarlett saw the movie. Luckily it's pretty good... 

Eating - So many yummy salads! We missed out on our Salad Sunday last weekend since we were out for the Superbowl, but we'll get back into it this week for sure. So much yumminess! 

Working On - Organizing and purging the house. Hopefully, we'll be looking to move within the year so we need to majorly downsize our living... Baby steps. 

Wishing - For more of this rain! I know that the rest of the country has been having a super cold and wet/snowy winter but California has been dry as a bone! Luckily, it looks like we may be starting to get a bit of much needed rain and I'm in heaven! I love rainy days! 

I hope your week has been awesome! What are you up to?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa





No comments: